Friday, December 13, 2013

Reflection

          This semester, I have to say, was a very interesting one. I've had my ups and downs and I wasn't able

to give my full 100%. I really enjoyed the first progression essay the most because I was able to freely

express myself and my passion for music. The topic on the issue was one I've had on my mind for awhile

now and it was really cool to be able to talk about it in a essay for my English class. My least favorite essay i

would have to say was progression 2. I don't really like over analyzing things in general, like movies and

things of that nature. I thought progression 3 was cool because it was off a graphic novel and the movie had

my wife Natalie Portman in it. I enjoyed the reading and had fun comparing the novel and the movie.

           I really enjoyed Jeff as my English teacher this semester, he was unlike any teacher I had before and I

commend him on all his efforts. I learned a lot this semester about myself and how I should prioritize my

timing, even when personal issues arise into the situation. I also liked our SI teacher, he was very informative

on things I never thought would be interesting. During progression 2 we talked about space and he showed

us videos on how people took very small places and organized it to where everything they needed was there.

         As much as I enjoyed this semester, I truly am looking forward to next semester because i want to

take everything I learned and apply it to my new work. As much as I'll miss everyone, I will move forward

and show others my progression from this past semester to the next. I wish everyone else the best and I

know the best of luck will be with me. Thanks for everything and farewell.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment